When choosing a loudspeaker, it's always wise to ask "What's inside the box?".
Then take a listen and hear the EV difference for yourself. Featuring custom drivers housed in a breakthrough new cabinet design, the two compact and versatile passive ZLX models make EV's legendary sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
Big sound doesn't need to take up a lot of space. Ideal for main loudspeaker or monitor wedge duties, the ZLX-12 offers the ultimate combination of performance and portability – and always looks great on stage.
- EV-engineered components for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- 12" woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Frequency Response 82 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency Range 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity Axial: 95 dB
- Maximum SPL 125 dB
- Frequency Recommended HP: 40 Hz
- Coverage 90 x 60° (H x V)
- Power Handling 250 W continuous, 1000 W peak
- Transducer Type LF: EVS-12K, 12" (304.8 mm) HF: DH-1K
- Crossover Frequency 2.1 kHz
- Impedance Nominal: 8 Ω, Minimum: 7 Ω
- Connectors Dual NL4
- Enclosure Polypropylene
- Grille 18-gauge steel with black powder coat
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 24.0 x 14.0 x 14.0" (609.6 x 355.6 x 355.6 mm)
- Weight 32.8 lb (14.9 kg)