CTP FWD8000 Dante Enabled Network MixerModel Number: FWD8000
Dante enabled four wire box with eight four wire inputs, eight four wire outputs plus eight IFB inputs
The FWD8000 is a Dante enabled four wire box with eight four wire inputs, eight four wire outputs plus eight IFB inputs.
A mix output and a hot microphone output are also available on the network. In addition to the network connections four of the four wire inputs and outputs are mirrored onto the rear of the unit for local analogue use as well as two IFB inputs.
- Power may be supplied by PoE, an external 12 volt supply or battery or via the IEC mains inlet.
- Each channel has a cut switch, a ifb monitor button plus a vox incoming audio present indicator.
- Press the talk keys down for momentary operation and up to latch. The latch operation can be defeated if required. Units can be supplied with a headphone jack or a 5 pin XLR headset connector.
- There is an 'all talk' key which can be set to talk to any or all of the four wire outputs.
- There is also a microphone cut button. When a talk key is pressed incoming audio to the loudspeaker is normally dimmed to prevent feedback, the level may be adjusted or defeated as required.
- The FWD8000 has a secondary ethernet interface which may be used a switch output or for network redundancy.
- Mains requirement is 110-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 1RU = 7.9 inches / 200mm deep.