The H2O IR from American DJ is a 12W LED multi-colored simulated water-flowing lighting effect. It can be used in several environments for applications such as nightclubs, bars, restaurants, live shows, museums, and more.
The H20 IR produces almost no heat, requires very little power (23.8W max), has an LED rated at 30,000 hours, and has no duty cycle, allowing it to run all night long without issue. Two interchangeable lenses allow for the beam angle to be set to either 34 or 43°, depending on the intended application. The H20 IR is also compatible with the ADJ UC IR wireless remote (sold separately).
Finally, there is no end to the applications for the H20 IR. Water-flowing effects can add a unique visual dimension to any display or special event. It may be used with or without fog.
– Delivers amazing underwater effects for mood or background lighting
– Designed to project on walls, ceilings, or floors
– Equipped with 2 glass effect wheels and 1 independent dichroic color wheel
– 6 different colors: orange, green, blue, yellow, purple, and white
– Seamless-scrolling and single-color operation modes
– High-tech plastic-molded for protection during transport and day-to-day use
– Add fog for intense depth and ambience
– No duty cycle – unit stays cool for all-night operation
– Single 12W bright LED with 22W operating draw and 30,000-hour lamp life
– Compatible with ADJ UC IR remote (sold separately) for operating at a distance
– Includes hanging bracket