The C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect – the capsule. The C414 XLII’s slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
– Multi-pattern condenser microphone for a variety of applications
– 9 switchable polar patterns
– Lock mode disables all controls for live and installation use
– Incredible dynamic range of 152dB
– 3 bass cut filters and pre-attenuation levels
– Peak hold LED detects overload peaks
– Includes carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shockmount
– Frequency range: 20hz-20kHz
– Pre-attenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, switchable
– Bass cut filter slope: 12dB/octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/octave at 160Hz
– Requires 48-volt phantom power