The D40 professional instrumental microphone with its solid all-metal body will stand up to the hardships of night-after-night onstage use with a smile. Its patented Varimotion diaphragm uses a unique laminated material to damp high resonance peaks, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance. The transducer is protected by a sturdy wire-mesh cap and can take extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
An integrated stand adapter in combination with the included H440 mounting bracket makes the D40 a highly versatile tool for use on drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps.
– Type Dynamic pressure gradient microphone
– Polar Pattern Cardioid
– Audio frequency bandwidth 50 – 20000 Hz
– Sensitivity at 1000 Hz 2.5 mV/Pa (–52 dBV re 1 V/Pa)
– Equivalent noise level 18 dB(A) (IEC 60268-4)
– Max. SPL for 1 % / 3 % THD 147 dB SPL / 156 dB SPL
– Electrical impedance at 1000 Hz ≥ 600 Ohms
– Recommended load impedance ≥ 2000 Ohms
– Length 104 mm
– Height 79 mm
– Diameter 44 mm
– Net Weight 245 g