Whether you’re a musician, engineer, podcaster, video editor or content producer, you’re always in creative mode. AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.
K371s are precision-engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in extraordinary detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 5 Hz to 40 kHz.
Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort because once you hear how amazing your K371s sound, you won’t ever want to take them off.
– Metal-reinforced construction improves durability
– 50mm dynamic drivers provide incredible audio fidelity
– Closed-back design improves bass response and noise isolation
– Foldable design makes safe storage a breeze
– Slow-retention foam makes extended wear sessions easy
– Adjustable headband holds its position easily
– Detachable Mini-XLR cables included: 3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight
– 5Hz–40kHz frequency response
Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
Driver Size: 50mm
Frequency Response: 5Hz-40kHz
Impedance: 32 ohms
Cable Type: Coiled, Straight
Cable Length: 9.8 ft., 9.8 ft., 3.9 ft.
Replaceable Cable: Yes
Plug Size: 1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
Weight: 0.55 lbs.