GR4 is a 1U rack-mounting or desktop audio mixer, providing simple yet comprehensive control of background music and paging in bars, restaurants, stores and other leisure / retail environments. Standout features include optional remote wallplates, a mic input on the front panel, plus a 3.5mm jack on the front for portable music sources.
– Four mic inputs on rear mount
– Phoenix connectors with MIC1 selectable to an optional front mounted XLR.
– Line Inputs
– Four stereo inputs on rear mount phono connectors. An additional front mounted 3.5mm jack socket overrides input 4 phono source.
– Two stereo (mono selectable via internal jumper) zones on rear mount Phoenix connectors.
– An additional two mono zone outputs are available with mix output being selectable from internal jumpers.
– Paging and Alarm contact inputs on rear mounted
– Phoenix connectors allow integration with 3rd party paging stations and fire alarm systems.
– Remote control can be achieved via PL-14 Remote connected to the rear mounted RJ45 or custom/3rd party analogue remotes connected to the rear mounted Phoenix connectors.