SQ Dante provides any SQ mixer or AHM processor with a full 64×64 channel, 96kHz or 48kHz interface to a Dante network. An SQ or AHM unit fitted with the Dante option card can seamlessly connect to DT expanders, wireless systems, amplifiers, preamps and any other devices on your Dante network, making full use of SQ’s high resolution 96kHz audio.
The SQ Dante card can be switched between 96kHz or 48kHz to accommodate Dante networks running at either sample rate. In addition to facilitating system integration, the card also enables digital splits and affordable multitrack recording direct to a computer.
V2 – AHM Compatible
SQ Dante V2 shares all the features and specifications of the V1 module, with no differences for SQ users*, but the V2 module can also be fitted and used in an AHM matrix processor.
*SQ firmware V1.5 or higher required.
– 64×64 channel audio and control over a network
– 96kHz or 48kHz operation
– Multichannel recording / playback using Dante Virtual Soundcard (available separately)
– Two ports with redundant and switch modes
– Internal Control Network Bridge
– Locking Ethercon connectors
– Dante Domain Manager ready
– AES67 compatible
– V1 compatible with SQ
– V2 compatible with SQ (V1.5+) and AHM-64