WAVES module for SQ & AHM-64
SQ Waves provides any SQ or AHM-64 unit with a 64×64, 96kHz or 48kHz interface to a Waves SoundGrid network using the I/O Port. Engineers or installers can now fit the Waves card to any SQ or AHM-64 for Waves plugin processing, multitrack recording (at 96kHz or 48kHz), virtual soundcheck and audio distribution applications.
Waves SoundGrid is an Audio-over-Ethernet protocol developed by Waves for real-time professional audio applications. The card also enables the use of existing Waves plugins at a very low latency, using standard Gigabit Ethernet networks rather than a USB connection.
– 64×64 channel digital audio over a network
– 96kHz or 48kHz operation
– Integration with a Waves plugin server or Waves Native
– Multichannel recording / playback
– Two ports with integrated switch
– Internal Control Network Bridge
– Locking Ethercon connectors