The XONE:PX5 from Allen & Heath is a 4+1 channel DJ mixer with a built-in sound card offering professional quality in a simple, yet intuitive layout for professional DJs, serious home enthusiast and night clubs. The mixer features the XONE analog filter with resonance control, 3-band EQ, a replaceable VCA crossfader, and the X:FX send and return that incorporates any outboard FX unit. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with the XONE:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters, which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX.
The XONE filter includes high pass, band pass, and low pass filter selections, resonance control, and frequency sweep. Additionally, X:FX may be routed to the filter to add layers of FX and filtering. The crossfader offers three settings for blending and scratching styles and is compatible with a custom Innofader. The Channel A input features a microphone preamp and a 3-band EQ, but also doubles as an additional auxiliary input via stereo 1/4″ connectors. The mixer offers XLR main outputs with independent booth (1/4″) and record outputs (RCA), as well as a stereo master insert (1/4″).
The XONE:PX5 incorporates a professional-quality 20-channel (10 in / 10 out) USB audio interface for integration into digital DJ workflows, while the X:Link features plug-and-play connections to XONE:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control. The XONE:PX5 ships with a power cord.
– Flexible 4-channel mixing plus an additional mic/aux input
– Each input channel features 3-band EQs with -infinity kills
– All faders include 3-mode adjustable curves for ideal performance
– Crossfader connection supports an optional Innofader Pro 2 upgrade
– Extensive effects with simple controls let you spice up your sound
– Integrated 20-channel 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 audio interface onboard
– Fully compatible with Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro (not included)
– 5-pin MIDI clock/out and MIDI over USB offer control over synths and other gear