The Entour Faze is part of the Entour Atmospherics Series of products from ADJ. This 450W Faze Machine uses ADJ’s patent pending rapid heater technology that allows the machine to be ready to produce haze in 40 seconds from the time it’s turned on. This is done by the heater constantly reheating to a optimized temperature.
The Entour Faze can be operated by the faze trigger switch on the rear of the machine, the supplied Entour VT-1 wired remote or from a DMX controller. It has a large 3-liter tank that uses standard water based fog fluid.
The Entour Faze is portable and light in weight, but is rugged for everyday use. It creates a thin mist of atmospheric in the air,
without a large plume of smoke, to enhance light beams. It’s designed for permanent installs such as stages, nightclubs, churches and fun centers, or may be used on the road by mobile entertainers and event companies.
ADJ recommends the F4L ECO water-based fog fluid for the Entour Faze. It’s a lighter blend that’s optimal for this fazer.
– 450W Faze Machine with DMX protocol
– Rapid Heater Technology – ready to use in 40 seconds
– Uses standard water based fog fluid
– Haze Output: 4000 cubic feet per min (With fan & volume full on)
– Fluid Consumption: 4.5 ml. per min. (Max Output)
– Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
– Tank Capacity: 3-liter
– DMX Channels: 1, 2 or 4-channel mode
– Connection: 3-pin XLR In/Out
– Digital display with on-board controls
– Power Consumption: 465W
– On/Off Switch
– Faze trigger switch
– Safety eye
– Recommend fog fluid: ADJ F4L ECO
– Includes unique dual hanging bracket system that allows machine to be angled in an optimum position
– Includes Entour VT-1 25ft. / 7.5M wired remote control with output volume, red power on LED & green ready indicator
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5” x 17” x 10” / 202 x 414 x 303mm
– Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.