Ensures maximum system performace by constantly changing the air inside the waveguide.
This addition to the family of DryLine® pressurization equipment provides the industry with a fully automatic dehydrator with an expanded range that covers systems with volumes from 42.5 to 1700 liters (1.5 to 60 cubic feet). Low and medium volume cellular, broadcast, and microwave systems now can be pressurized with equipment that functions without the need for bypass kits and ancillary air tanks. The Mojave dehydrator offers operational reliability, a technologically advanced drying mechanism, easy installation, and a warranty that is the best in the business.
The Mojave dehydrator is a superior alternative to bottled nitrogen gas and desiccant dehydrators, especially at remote sites. The unit minimizes the maintenance associated with nitrogen tanks and manually regenerative systems. The Mojave dehydrator uses automatic pressure sensing and microprocessor control to activate and deactivate an air compressor, operating only when needed to maintain pressure the transmission lines, improving efficiency, for reduced wear and maintenance. The Mojave dehydrator does not utilize an internal tank and regulator so it constantly changes the air inside the waveguide to ensure maximum system performance.
The Mojave dehydrator features an electronic compressor control module that incorporates precise pressure sensing with microprocessor control circuitry to control compressor cycles and provide system monitoring.
DryLine® equipment offers the best performance available in any type of dehydrator. Moisture is separated from the airstream and vented to the outside. The simplicity in the membrane cartridge design eliminates the parts required for pressure swings or heat regenerative dehydration. Our three year/3,000 hour warranty assures your dehydrator will operate more dependably than any other unit in its class. The units also feature reduced noise and minimum vibration. This membrane is designed to operate at 50 psi, increasing compressor life up to 100% over the 90 psi membrane units.
The Mojave dehydrator is designed to mount in an equipment rack, on a shelf, directly on the wall, or on the floor. The Mojave dehydrator provides front access for the maintenance and operational controls. Power, air, and alarm connections of the Mojave dehydrator are accessible from the rear of the cabinet.
The standard alarm package (MOJAVE1 and MOJAVE2) includes a low-pressure alarm and an excess run alarm. The discrete alarm package (MOJAVE1A and MOJAVE2A) provides a single contact closure for the two summary alarms, as well as discrete contacts for each of the four alarms; power fail, lowpressure, excess run and high humidity. An approved terminal block is provided for the alarm outputs.
Each of these units is configured for a specific voltage range. MOJAVE1 and MOJAVE1A are wired for 115 Vac ±10% and have a North American power cord included with the installation accessories. The MOJAVE2 and MOJAVE2A are wired for 240 Vac ±10% and have a harmonized, stripped-leads power cord included with the installation accessories.
Front mounted controls and status indicators include:
- Digital LCD display for alarm and system status
- Compressor run-time alarm
- USB Interface for field updates of firmware (inside unit)
- Alarm Type Discrete
- Excess-Run Alarm 10 minutes, factory set
- High-Humidity Alarm 7.5% RH, factory set
- Low-Pressure Alarm 68 mbar | 7 kPa | 1 psig
- Power-Fail Alarm Loss of input power
- Net Weight 11.8 kg | 26.0 lb
- Product Depth 254.0 mm | 10.0 in
- Product Height 222.5 mm | 8.8 in
- Product Width 431.8 mm | 17.0 in
- Product Depth, Packed 431.8 mm | 17.0 in
- Product Height, Packed 426.7 mm | 16.8 in
- Product Width, Packed 584.2 mm | 23.0 in
- Power Cord Europe power cord with stripped leads
- Voltage 240 Vac ±10%
- Alarm Contact Rating Form C dry contacts, 2 amps at 30 Vdc
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to +50 °C (+14 °F to +122 °F)
- Power Consumption 215.0 W
- Power Frequency 60/50 Hz
- Power Phase Single
- Suggested Circuit Breaker Size 20 A
- Circuit Breaker Requirement Electrical connections require separate circuits for dehydrator installation
- Dehydrator Type Automatic Membrane
- Voltage Type ac
- Volume Capacity, minimum 42.48 L | 1.50 ft³
- Volume Capacity, maximum 1699.00 L | 60.00 ft³
- Cut In/Out Pressure Type factory set
- Cut In Pressure 13.79 kPa | 2.00 psig
- Cut Out Pressure 34.47 kPa | 5.00 psig
- Dew Point Better than -45 °C (-50 °F) at 95% RH at +40 °C (+104 °F)
- Flow Rate 4.20 SLPM | 0.15 SCFM
- Includes 3/8 in polyethylene tubing | 90º elbow fitting | Male connector fitting | Needle valve | Power cord | Power cord connector lock | PTFE tape | Screws
- Mount Type Floor | Rack | Shelf | Wall
- Port Count 1
- Port Type 3/8 in PE tube
- Rack Type EIA 19 in
- Rack Units 5