The world-class dehydrator for low-volume systems.
This addition to the family of DryLine® pressurization equipment provides the industry with a fully automatic dehydrator with an expanded range that covers systems with volumes from 0.01 to 1700 liters (0.01 to 60 cubic feet). Low and medium volume cellular, broadcast, and microwave systems now can be pressurized with equipment that functions without the need for bypass kits and ancillary air tanks. The MT050B offers operational reliability, a technologically advanced drying mechanism, easy installation and a warranty that is the best in the business.
The MT050B is a superior alternative to bottled nitrogen gas and desiccant dehydrators, especially at remote sites. The unit minimizes the maintenance associated with nitrogen tanks and manually regenerative systems. The MT050B uses automatic pressure sensing and microprocessor control to activate and deactivate an air compressor, operating only when needed to maintain pressure in an internal reservoir tank, improving efficiency for reduced wear and maintenance.
The MT050B features an Electronic Compressor Control Module that incorporates precise pressure sensing with microprocessor control circuitry to control compressor cycles and provide system monitoring.
DryLine® equipment offers the best performance available in any type of dehydrator. Moisture is separated from the airstream and vented to the outside. The simplicity in the membrane cartridge design eliminates the parts required for pressure swing or heat regenerative dehydration. Our three-year/3,000 hour warranty assures your dehydrator will operate more dependably than any other unit in its class. The unit also features reduced noise and minimum vibration. This membrane is designed to operate at 50 psi, increasing compressor life up to 100% over the older 90 psi membrane units.
The MT050B is designed to mount in an equipment rack, set on a shelf, or on the floor. The MT050B provides front access for the maintenance and operational controls. Power, air, and alarm connections of the MT050B are accessible from the rear of the cabinet.
Standard Alarms – The MT050B includes a low-pressure alarm, excess run alarm, and power fail alarm. The standard alarm package provides a single contact closure for the three alarms, functioning as a summary alarm, as well as discrete contacts for each alarm. An approved terminal block is provided for the alarm outputs.
Electrical Connections Units designed for use throughout the world. The ac input to the compressor is rated for both 50 and 60 Hz operation. Units are equipped with a UL/CSA cord set or a stripped leads harmonized cord set.
Front mounted controls and status indicators include:
- Digital LCD display for alarm and system status
- Dual display modes for system status and last event
- Compressor run-time alarm
- Alarm Type Summary
- Low-Pressure Alarm 68 mbar | 7 kPa | 1 psig
- Net Weight 16.0 kg | 35.4 lb
- Product Depth 419.1 mm | 16.5 in
- Product Height 172.7 mm | 6.8 in
- Product Width 439.4 mm | 17.3 in
- Gross Weight, Packed 17.7 kg | 39.1 lb
- Product Depth, Packed 541.0 mm | 21.3 in
- Product Height, Packed 312.4 mm | 12.3 in
- Product Width, Packed 502.9 mm | 19.8 in
- Power Cord Europe power cord with stripped leads | USA power cord
- Voltage 115 Vac ±10%
- Alarm Contact Rating Form C dry contacts, 2 amps at 30 Vdc
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to +50 °C (+14 °F to +122 °F)
- Power Consumption 250.0 W
- Power Frequency 60/50 Hz
- Power Phase Single
- Suggested Circuit Breaker Size 20 A
- Circuit Breaker Requirement Electrical connections require separate circuits for dehydrator installation
- Dehydrator Type Automatic Membrane
- Voltage Type ac
- Volume Capacity, minimum 0.00 ft³
- Volume Capacity, maximum 1699.00 L | 60.00 ft³
- Dew Point Better than -45 °C (-50 °F) at 95% RH at +40 °C (+104 °F)
- Flow Rate 3.40 SLPM | 0.12 SCFM
- Includes 3/8 in polyethylene tubing | 90º elbow fitting | Instruction sheet | Male connector fitting | Needle valve | Power cord | Power cord connector lock | PTFE tape | Screws
- Mount Type Floor | Rack | Shelf
- Port Count 1
- Port Type 3/8 in PE tube
- Rack Type EIA 19 in
- Rack Units 4
- Regulated Output Pressure Type factory set
- Regulated Output Pressure, maximum 21.0 kPa | 3.0 psig