There are plenty of ways a smartphone could be useful on air. Playing recorded audio, voice clips or music, for instance. How about using a SIP client as a codec? Or Skype or Zoom or social media sound? And of course, putting callers on the air. If only there was a professional bidirectional audio interface for cell phones…
Problem solved. The Bluetooth Audio Gadget makes it easy to put a smartphone on the air. Just pair your phone, and the Bluetooth Audio Gadget automatically negotiates the optimal codec algorithm (usually APT-X for Android, AAC for iPhone). Balanced audio I/O connects the Gadget to your console. The sound quality is amazing. And the Bluetooth Audio Gadget is bi-directional, so you can even send mix-minus to your caller.
Like all Angry Audio products, the Bluetooth Audio Gadget is built-for-broadcast with premium components like an all steel enclosure, internal AC power supply, and gold-plated audio connectors and switch contacts. Place it on your desktop, or mount it in your rack with our rackmount kit.
Order your Bluetooth Audio Gadget today. Your talent will call and thank you.
Just pair the phone and Bluetooth Gadget automatically negotiates the optimal codec algorithm :
– APT-X for Android, AAC for iPhone
– Simplifies the airing of a phone call.
– Balanced audio I/O connects the Gadget to your console.
– Keep broadcast-quality sound.
– Bidirectional smartphone to PRO audio interface.
– Use your Bluetooth-equipped device for audio playback, phone calls, skype, etc.
– Bluetooth Audio Gadget is bi-directional, so you can also send the N-1 to your caller.
– Includes two StudioHub XLR audio adapters.
– Internal 115VAC power supply with USA power plug.