Get this great APT deal from SCMS is in effect until December 31, 2022!
+ FREE APTmpX
+ FREE SURESTREAM
The analog MPX/Composite input/output module is the right solution if your transmitter cannot yet process digital MPX/Composite. The high-quality digital MPX/Composite of your sound processor is the source and is connected to the transmitter as an analog signal. With the analog interface, the transmitter and RDS encoder installation remains unaffected. Even RBDS/RDS information could be transmitted as a discrete serial signal. Worldcast calls it Cross-Domain transmission.
– Dual Encoder or Decoder and Codec mode configurable by software
– Dual 75Ohms BNC connectors for dual Enc. or Dec. or duplex mode
– Sampling at 192/128kHz results in 88/64kHz MPX bandwidth (full band or audio and RDS)
– Selectable bit resolution 16Bit and 24Bit
– FM Carrier Overmodulation Compensation Algorithm in case of packet losses (OMC)
– Dual Ethernet (10/100) for streaming and/or control
– VLAN aware, IP Aliasing and Firewall
– RTP over UDP streaming
– NTP Content Time Alignment
– Signal level meters, headphone monitoring and status LEDs on the front panel.
– 2x RS232 auxiliary data (non-embedded), 2×2 GPIOs (2 per signal)
– APT NMS/Web/API control, Firmware Management and SNMPv.2c
– ScriptEasy and MasterView, SNMP manager for up to 5 SNMP units
Includes APTmpX license – first and true Composite/MPX bit rate reduction algorithm to save bandwidth (900kbps)