Get this great APT deal from SCMS is in effect until December 31, 2022!
+ FREE APTmpX
+ FREE SURESTREAM
The APT IP Codec is a cutting-edge, professional IP stereo codec geared up with unique, market-leading technology to provide next generation broadcast performance. Innovative and feature-packed, the APT IP Codec elevates the quality of reliable, cost-effective, and accurate temporal IP audio transmission to a level never before achieved.
The proven SureStream redundancy and distributed intelligence of ScriptEasy is extended by the new compression format APTmpX for composite/MPX signals and the highly precise synchronization of IP streams with APT SynchroStream.
The APT IP Codec is perfectly equipped for individual FM feed as well as multi- and single-frequency broadcasting. It is suitable for mission critical applications and provides extensive control and monitoring functions to manage your audio, data and network conditions, as well as other equipment located at the transmitter site.
With the APT IP Codec, you know you will enjoy the rock-solid performance upon which APT has earned the trust of countless broadcasters worldwide.
IP Transport, Optimized –
APT IP CODECS migrate the advantages of a synchronous connection to the IP world. With SureStream, packet losses are compensated, and latency fluctuations are eliminated by SynchroStream or the NTP-based Time Alignment. The enhanced NAT traversal mode overcomes barriers and IP packets reliably reach their specified destinations.
Pristine Audio Quality and Performance –
Highest signal fidelity and lowest coding delay, which we established from the beginning with Enhanced aptX, are transferred to composite/MPX transmissions with the new APTmpX algorithm.
Maximize Your Cost Savings –
APT products save you money. SureStream, Enhanced aptX, and APTmpX for low bitrate composite/MPX transmissions constitute an ecosystem that provides highly available and high-quality audio distribution outside of expensive transmission paths.
– +10 Years Experience: A team of engineers has extensive experience optimizing our algorithm for redundant streaming, making SureStream synonymous with reliable transmission in lossy IP networks.
– Low Latency – Low Costs: SureStream enables the broadcaster to turn imperfect, but much cheaper services, into true broadcast-grade, low-latency IP connections.
– Scalability and Flexibility: SureStream is the most flexible and scalable solution for content transmission protection, able to combine multiple paths from any combination of MPLS, Satellite, Microwave, xDSL and/or Cellular (4G/5G), creating a unified super robust connection to get your audio from point A to B.
– Stable Latency: The GPS-based SynchroStream eliminates variable latencies of an IP network within unprecedented narrow limits. For program transmissions, a temporal synchronized connection appears like a synchronous link.
– Complete Control Over Target Latency: SynchroStream requires a single setting on the IP Encoder to define the target latency to each Decoder at a transmitter site. Only one setting is required, and all Decoders are synchronized; accurate and stable to the millisecond. Fine-tuning is done at the decoder(s) in the array.
– Synchronized FM Modulation: Temporal fine-tuning is the key to optimal geographic positioning of overlapping modulations of FM carriers. SynchroStream enables modulation control with the uniquely fine granularity of under 50 meters in terrain.
– Compressed Composite/MPX: APTmpX is the world’s first and only non-destructive MPX/composite algorithm to save network bandwidth. It protects the sonic signature generated by the station’s sound processor settings.
– Low Bitrate, Low Delay: An APTmpX sample is decodable on its own. Packet losses in the network have as little effect as those of base-band audio samples. Low delay transmission is inherent and with a bandwidth requirement of under 300, under 400, under 600 or under 900 kbps, non-dedicated IP connections can be used.