Get this great APT deal from SCMS is in effect until December 31, 2022!
+ FREE APTmpX
+ FREE SURESTREAM
The APT MULTI-CHANNEL CODEC is a compact and efficient solution for the transport of multiple channels of audio content over IP links. It can support up to 16 channels of audio within a single unit of rackspace – and even more IP streams when using multicast or multiple unicast technology.
The 1RU frame can accommodate up to 4 AoIP modules, each equivalent to a stand-alone stereo duplex codec combining audio, dual IP transport and auxiliary data on board.
It offers the entire range of audio formats and modes meeting the audio industry’s requirements: simplex, duplex, AES/EBU, AES/EBU with analog backup, analog with HI/LO or 600Ω impedance.
A Dante Interface module option also enables direct connect to Dante or AES67 networks.
– Transports up to two stereo audio channels per module
– Deliver up to 24 IP audio streams per module
– 192kHz Sampling supports Digital MPX over AES and fully digital transfer
– Simplex and duplex operational modes
– Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint operation
– Four Independent Clock Domains per module
– Supports Dynamic DNS for global accessibility by hostname rather than IP address
– Supports UPnP IGD protocol for configuration of UPnP enabled gateways (routers)
– Forwarding of audio or non-audio (such as PAD or HD Exporter data) UDP Streams
– Supports Diffserv Quality of Service (QoS) on variable DSCP values
– Support of VLANs and virtual IP interfaces enables multi-network integration for streaming and management
– Performance monitoring on each individual IP stream
– User selectable packet size for each stereo audio channel
– Configurable delay-jitter buffer for each receive IP stream (1 ms to 5000 ms)
– Headphone socket for audio monitoring
– Supports APT’s award winning SureStream
– Technology for High Quality Audio over Open Internet Links
– Supports up to 16 channels of Audio in 1RU and even more IP streams with Multicast or Multiple Unicast
– Outstanding audio quality with low delay, cascade-resilient aptX Enhanced
– Many other standards and coding options available
– Robust DSP-based platform for mission-critical operation
– Redundant Power Supplies as standard, no single point of failure
– Hot-swappable cards enable uninterrupted audio
– Support of Specific-Source Multicast (SSM)
– 192/128kHz Sampling supports Digital MPX/Composite over AES and fully digital transfer
– NTP System Time option for program time-alignment on multiple Decoder sites
– User-configurable suite of audio, link, sync and PSU alarms
– Supports the majority of protocols in compliance with Tech 3326 standard for IP compatibility
– Support for SNMP
– Support VLANs and virtual IP interfaces for flexible network integration
– Network security features with firewall capability
– Flexible and modular system that can scale according to your requirements
– up to 4 AoIP modules, each equivalent to a stand-alone stereo duplex codec in a 1U rack space
– SureStream Technology* for ultra-reliable delivery over affordable public IP connections
– Seamless, affordable migration from T1/E1 to IP networks using same frame
– Optional Dante Interface enabling direct connection to Dante /AES67 network
Dual Stream Redundancy –
Enhanced with SureStream, the APT Multi-Channel Codec offers dual stream redundancy for optimal reliability, zero drop outs, zero jitter, lowest latency.
APT SureStream Technology is a revolutionary innovation from APT that enables broadcasters to use inexpensive IP links and still maintain professional broadcast-grade audio quality and reliability.It delivers the audio quality and reliability you expect from a T1/E1 link at a fraction of the associated cost. APT SureStream Technology also offers the added benefit of « Always-On Redundancy ». With APT SureStream technology, you can save thousands on your audio transport bills and still offer your listeners the highest quality sound.
AoIP Distribution –
APT codecs offer the reliability, quality, and redundancy required by broadcasters for applications such as Studio-Transmitter links, studio networking and remote broadcasting/OBs. With both stereo and multi-channel audio platforms available, APT units can be deployed as a simple STL, a large-scale broadcast audio network or an audio distribution installation for commentary or in-store music.
APT Dante Module For Modular Codec Frame Option –
The APT Dante Network Interface enables you to connect your APT Multi-channel AoIP Codec directly to a Dante or AES67 network. This enables the codec to become fully integrated into your in-house network ecosystem, ensuring interoperability with near-zero latency and synchronization. With the Dante interface fitted, your AoIP multichannel codec becomes the gateway from your local Dante domain to any network destination over external networks.