The APT IP ENCODER Silver and IP DECODER Silver combine to enable affordable yet professional delivery of audio content over IP networks. Low on cost but rich in features, these units are perfect for standard broadcast applications such as STLs.
Despite being one of the lowest cost solutions in the market, they feature the renowned aptX Enhanced coding as well as linear audio as standard. The APT IP Silver devices also support SureStream for increased reliability.
– Reliable and robust encoding/decoding of audio over IP networks
– Standard algorithms include professional aptX Enhanced and linear audio plus MPEG 2/4 HE-AAC v1/2 coding
– AUX data transmission, bi-directional on Encoder and Decoder
– Auto-Detection of received audio format (Decoder)
– Robust DSP-based platform for mission-critical operation
– Intuitive web-based browser control
– Supports Dynamic DNS for global accessibility by hostname rather than IP address
– Supports UPnP IGD protocol for configuration of UPnP enabled Internet gateways
– Distributed Intelligence powered by ScriptEasy
– Supports SNMP monitoring
– Extremely affordable with no compromise to quality
– Features APT’s revolutionary SureStream technology for seamless, broadcast-grade audio over public IP links
– UDP stream forwarding of audio and non-audio data, bidirectional on Encoder and Decoder
– Support of virtual IP interfaces for easy multi-network integration