The ARC-10 series of radio consoles are general purpose consoles that meet the needs for most On Air Radio Radio Production studio applications. Channels One Two are high performance mic channels for on air talent with a guest. Channel ten is an advanced telephone interface to an external hybrid for Live callers or an Off-line contest call. Seven stereo line input channels easily handle the other audio sources, such as CD players, found in most studios. Channel nine can even be optionally configured with a Windows PC USB interface for use with Live On Air, Automation, Production software (‘Free’ Digilink-Xtreme (ARC mode) software is included).
With 5 million operation, LED lighted, switches; long life faders; and electronic switching of all audio signal paths; the ARC-10 is a rugged, reliable, and versatile console for professional Radio studio applications. The ARC-10U is designed for unbalanced Consumer Sources The ARC-10U supports studios where the CD players and other sources are typical unbalanced consumer type sources. The ARC-10U features RCA phono connectors so that your sources simply plug into the console with standard off the shelf cables. This model is designed for installation similar to a home stereo system.
– Extremely cost effective professional Radio console !!!
– Two stereo Program output mixes (with mono mixdowns)
– Ten input source channels
– Optional 16 in x 3 out stereo remote select switcher
– Two high performance mic channels optional 48V phantom power
– Seven stereo line channels (model ARC-10U: unbalanced, ARC-10BP: balanced)
– Optionally convert channel 9 to a PC computer sound card channel for Play Record
– One phone input channel for fast Live Off-line telephone interface (hybrid required)
– Real VU meters for on air monitoring, switch selectable between both Program outputs
– Headphone system with stereo amp for 8 ohm (or Hi-Z) headphones
– Cue-talkback system with built-in amplifier and speaker
– Input channel logic for Remote channel on-off-tally and source start-stop
– Provides monitor audio and logic for a Studio /Announce booth
– Optional 16 x 3 stereo switcher for remote input select… handles large studio jobs