The MARC-15 supports two phone modules for two external hybrids. Each phone module (caller) has its own mix-minus bus that includes the other phone module (other caller). The convenient Offline button switches the module so that the caller hears the console mic only and the console is fed by the caller. When not in off-line mode, the caller mix-minus is fed from a mix of the three output buses (Pgm, Aud, Utl). Relay isolated logic control of the external hybrid is actuated by the module on-off buttons.
– The mainframe supports two phone modules
– Each module controls a single external phone hybrid
– Relay isolated logic for control of an external phone hybrid
– Off-line button for caller console operator only
– Mix minus feed to the caller is a mix of Pgm-Aud-Utl
– Cue button for listening to the caller only
– LED illuminated switches