Offering superb sound quality, the ART SLA-4 studio linear power amplifier delivers the clean power you need for any professional audio application including project or professional studio environments or commercial sound installations.
– The SLA-4 is a true four-channel amplifier in a single rack-space that can be switched easily from Multi-channel, Stereo and Bridged Mono Modes
– Separate mode switches allow you to bridge channels 1 and 2, or channels 3 and 4, or both channel pairs
– Maximizes flexibility by allowing the amp to be configured for best utilization in 2, 3, or 4 channel applications
– Designed for long-term reliability in any audio application, the SLA-4?s output is fully protected from short circuits.
– An ultrasonic network decouples RF from the output and helps keep the amplifier stable with reactive loads
– SLA-4 is stable into loads as low as 2 ohms (stereo mode) or 4 ohms (bridged mode) making it ideal for virtually any installation application or complex system configuration
– The SLA-4 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system.
– The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier?s cooling needs
– 1/4-inch TRS and Euroblock balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA4 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification.
– Simple to install tamper proof cover is included
– Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
– 4 x 100 watts/Ch @ 8 ohms, 140 watts/Ch @ 4 ohms
– 2 x 200 watts/Ch @ 16 ohms, 280 watts/Ch @ 8 ohms (bridged)
– 2 x 100 watts/Ch @ 8 ohms & 1 x 280 watts @ 8 ohms (bridged)
– Toroidal Transformer
– 10 Hz to 40 kHz Frequency Response
– 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock Balanced Inputs
– Recessed Pop Out Detented Gain Knobs
– Tamper-Proof Faceplate Included
– Multi-way Binding Post Outputs
– Low Profile 1U Rack-Mountable Design
– SmartFan Silent Cooling System