Powering 30W into 25V, 70.7V, or 4 ohms systems, the AA30PHD from Atlas Sound is a 3-input mixer amplifier designed for distributed-business paging, background music systems (BGM), small-to-medium speech-privacy systems, or any situation in which music-on-hold (MOH) is a must.
Featuring one balanced microphone/line input with phantom power and two summed-stereo unbalanced line-inputs, the AA30PHD allows you to group inputs together for the purpose of muting/attenuating them by any signal affecting channel one. A rear-mounted DIP switch affords you more muting options as well.
– 30W into 25V/70.7V and 4Ω Loads
– Rear Mounted DIP Switch Allows Mute Receive for Inputs 2 and 3
– Contact Closure Mute Terminals
– Variable Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
– Two Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs
– Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Input w/ Phantom Power
– Automated Diagnostic System Test (Push Here Diagnostic)
Frequency Response 50Hz – 15kHz
Power Output Max. Average Power @ 50Hz-15kHz with .5% THD, 4Ω 30W RMS
Height 3.66″ (93mm)
Width 8.27″ (210mm)
Depth 10.87″ (276mm)
Shipping Weight 11lb
Voltage Compatibility 110V – 120V