The TSD-GPN1200 Sound Masking Generator from Atlas is an analog generator that allows selection between pink or white noise sources. It is equipped with a variable balanced output to match input requirements for equalizers and amplifiers and delivers 4W, 70V output for powering up to six-masking loudspeakers tapped at .5W each.
Featuring a variable hi-cut filter, operating range between 1 kHz and 8 kHz, and a slope of 6 dB per octave, the TSD-GPN1200 supports equalization for most basic sound masking systems. Both outputs may be used simultaneously allowing large zones to be addressed with external equalization and amplification, while a smaller zone is powered by the internal 70.7V amplifier with spectrum control provided by the onboard hi-cut filter. In addition, this unit requires a 24 VDC, 250 mA power supply (sold separately).
– Analog topology
– Balanced line output plus 4W, 70.7V speaker output
– Adjustable gain and hi-cut filter
– Selectable pink or white noise generator
– Stand alone or rack mountable with multiple mounting configurations
– Variable low-pass EQ and gain bypass for line output
– Security covers included for all rear panel controls
– 4W speaker output
– Cable management system
– Separate ground connections
– Removable Phoenix style I/O connectors
– Meets Energy Star standards
– Compact chassis design