If you need a microphone stand that can stand up to even the most extreme stage conditions, then you need an Atlas Sound MS-20E. Made of ultra-dense cold-rolled steel and finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy, the MS-20E can take even the roughest abuse. A 37″-66″ height adjustable tube with a super-durable 3-piece clutch give the MS-20E plenty of reach and security. An integral air suspension system prevents damage to your microphone if the clutch were to be released too quickly. Whether your stand need to survive in a tough club environment or weather the storms of the outdoor festival scene, you’ll get the performance you need from an Atlas Sound MS-20E!
– Field serviceable parts guarantee long product life
– Ideal for a variety of studio, recording, and performance applications
– Oversized base with edge-concentrated weight distribution provides maximum stability
– Virtually indestructible, wear-proof design
– 3-Piece clutch offers secure, fast, and noise-free height adjustment
– Integral air suspension system prevents damage to your microphone if the clutch were to be released too quickly
– Base finish: Ebony
– Tube finish: Ebony
– Base size: 12″ diameter
– Height span: 37″-66″
– Shipping weight: 14 lbs.