The Audio-Technica AT-LP1240-USB XP Professional DJ Direct-Drive Turntable includes the AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge and the AT-HS1 headshell, which delivers a host of features that are well suited for professional DJ applications, casual private listening, and vinyl archiving applications alike. Its rugged construction features a cast-aluminum platter and direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor capable of 33, 45 and 78 rpm speeds.
The USB port allows for direct connection to Mac and Windows computers, for digitizing vinyl with optional third-party recording software, such as Audacity. The AT-LP1240-USB XP also features analog outputs with a built-in phono preamp switch, allowing connection to both line and phono (turntable) inputs on receivers, mixers, etc. Additional features include dual start / stop controls, removable stylus light, dedicated tone arm grounding lug and more.
The Audio-Technica AT-LP1240-USB XP ships with a slip mat, a dust cover, a platter, a 45 rpm adapter, a counterweight, a power cord, a USB cable, dual RCA (female) to 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable dual RCA (female) to 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable, dual RCA (male) cable with an integrated ground wire, and a stylus target light.
– High-torque, 16-pole, direct drive turntable with USB interface
– Optimized for performing DJs, with outstanding sound quality for home listening too
– Start and Brake controls can be adjusted to your performance preferences
– Selectable 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM speeds, with stroboscopic and illuminated speed indicators
– Damped die-cast aluminum platter resists resonance and rumble
– Switchable phono preamp for compatibility with any type of audio mixer or receiver
– Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control
– Removable stylus target light for precise needle drops in dark environments
What’s in the box?
– Dual RCA cable with ground wire
– USB cable
– Power cord
– 45 RPM adapter
– AT-XP5 DJ phone cartridge
– AT-HS1 universal 1/2″-mount headshell
– Stylus target light
– DJ slip mat
– Removable dust cover
Speeds: 33, 45, 78
Pitch Control: ±10%, ±20%
Arm Style: S
Platter: Die-cast Aluminum
USB: 1 x Type B
Analog Outputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
Cartridge Included: AT-XP5 phono cartridge
Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
Weight: 27.6 lbs.