The black Audio-Technica Consumer AT-LP140XP Direct Drive Professional DJ Turntable delivers a host of features that are suitable for use in nightclub DJ booths and mobile and home DJ applications. The AT-LP140XP features a rugged cast aluminum construction that houses a high-torque DC motor and a balanced S-shaped tonearm. The AT-XP3 DJ cartridge is included and premounted to an AT-HS6 universal 1/2″-mount headshell.
Additional professional features include a start/stop button, forward and reverse play, selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with ±8%, ±16%, and ±24% adjustment ranges, a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator, a retractable plug-type stylus target light, and a removable hinged dust cover. The Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP also includes a counterweight, felt mat, and 45 rpm adapter.
– Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor supplies ultra-responsive starts when you hit the Start/Stop button
– S-shaped tonearm with a hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest ensures balanced operation
– Speed stabilization and an adjustable dynamic anti-skate control ensure consistent playback
– Durable die-cast platter is mass-damped to lessen ringing, unwanted vibrations, and low-frequency coloration
– AT-HS6 universal 1/2”-mount headshell, AT-XP3 DJ cartridge, and 0.6-mil conical bonded stylus unleash brutal bass and aggressive mids
– Stroboscopic platter makes dialing in the turntable’s rotational speed effortless
– Forward and reverse operation offer new possibilities for creative performance
– Variable pitch control with a quartz speed lock makes beat-matching dead simple
– Pop-up stylus target light makes cueing in low light a breeze
– 33/45/78 RPM speeds for maximum compatibility
– Includes a detachable RCA output cable, power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Speeds: 33, 45, 78
Pitch Control: ±8%, ±16%, ±24%
Arm Style: S
Platter: Die-cast Aluminum
Torque: > 2.2 kgf.cm
Analog Outputs: Dual RCA Stereo
Cartridge Included: AT-XP3 phono cartridge
Power Source: Standard IEC AC power cable
Weight: 22 lbs.