This Professional Microphone Bundle utilizes Audio-Technica AT2005USB and ATH-M20x headphones and is perfect for home studio recording, live performances, podcasting, field recording and voiceover use.
The AT2005USB microphone plugs into your computer’s USB port to function seamlessly with your recording software. It also includes an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performances.
– Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
– Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
– Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
– 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils.
– Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
– Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
– Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
– Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
The ATH-M20x Headphones deliver accurate audio with outstanding comfort. The contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and the pro-grade materials are durable and comfortable.
– Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
– Advanced build quality and engineering
– Convenient single-side cable exit
– Designed for studio tracking and mixing
The Gator Frameworks 6” double layered GM- POP FILTER provides protection against plosives and popping. The adjustable 11.5” gooseneck clamp fits most standard mic shafts and booms.
– Nylon 6″ Screen Pop Filter
– 11.5″ Goose Neck and Clamp Included
– C-Clamp Will Fit Most Standard Microphone Stand Shafts and Booms
– Fully Extends to 17″ x 5″ x 6.25″
– Weights 2.5 lbs