The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and signal that may cause feedback.
Permanently Polarized Condenser
The condenser element delivers excellent detail and signal to noise.
The AT2010 features rugged, all-metal and construction for years of reliable use on the road.
– Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
– High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
– Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
– Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
– Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
– Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
– Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning