The AT4041SP Studio Pack offers two AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound, the AT4041 features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability.
The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
– Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
– Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
– Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
– Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
– State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
– Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
AT4041SP Studio Pack includes:
– Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
– Two AT8405a stand clamps
– Two AT8159 windscreens
– Protective wooden storage case.