The Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cable features professional XLR-male to XLR-female Neutrik connectors and is designed specifically for low-impedance microphone signals. The cable is sure to deliver maximum signal transfer and minimum loss due to a combination of its heavy-duty construction, inner and outer protective RF shielding and heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors.
– Dual copper outer shields and twin conductive PVC inner shields protect cable signal quality with 100% coverage
– Professional Neutrik connectors ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief
– Heavy-duty PVC jacket stands up to tough use
– Heavy-duty 24-gauge stranded copper conductors offer optimal signal transfer
– Extra flexibility and low memory for ease of use/storage