The Audio-Technica ATW-1101/L System 10 is a digital wireless lavalier microphone system featuring an ATW-R1100 tabletop receiver. The portable system is well suited for quick setup in educational facilities, conference rooms, small venues and houses of worship as well as web broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1101/L includes a bodypack transmitter and a miniature MT830cW omnidirectional lav mic for hands-free speech. The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100′. Up to 8 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
– Affordable digital wireless unit
– Includes an Audio-Technica MT830cw lavalier mic
– Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
– Advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4GHz range
– Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
– True-diversity operation selects the better signal from the 2 receiver sections, reducing dropouts
– Up to 8 units can be used together simultaneously
– Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
– Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver