The Audio-Technica ATW-2129b Wireless Lavalier Microphone System delivers professional features and wireless microphone quality, while remaining a cost effective solution for presentations, performance PA, houses-of-worship, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, and more.
The system features the ATW-R2100b receiver with UHF diversity reception, 10 user selectable frequencies, automatic frequency scan and Tone Lock squelch system for interference free reception. Balanced XLR and 1/4″ phone connections adapt to professional and consumer gear, and a bright LCD display delivers a comprehensive read over settings in dimly lit conditions.
The included ATW-T210a UniPak (bodypack) transmitter features a 4-pin locking microphone input, and the AT829cW lavalier microphone is included. The microphone is small and easily clips onto clothing and accurately reproduces speech without noise and distortion.
– Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
– Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
– Automatic frequency scanning
– 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
– Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
– True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
– Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
– Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
– Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
– Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
– Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
– Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver