Enjoy freedom of movement on stage, hear a more consistent sound than with monitor wedges, and perform better with the Audio-Technica ATW-3255 3000 Series In-Ear Wireless Monitor System, a durable IEM system that delivers professional-quality sound with dependable wireless performance for musicians rehearsing or performing live in concerts or in houses of worship.
The all-in-one ATW-3255 system includes the ATW-T3205 1/2-rack stereo transmitter with front-panel controls and large OLED display, ATW-R3250 stereo bodypack receiver with stereo/mono operation and pan/personal mix controls, ATH-E40 professional in-ear headphones, external power supply, and a rackmount kit. The system provides up to 6 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries in the receiver—at a range up to 300′. The transmitter can send signal to as many receivers as you want (additional receivers available separately). Up to 49 transmitters can operate simultaneously in the same frequency band.
– Wireless 3000 Series in-ear monitor system
– Includes wireless receiver with body clip, dual-ear headphones, and transmitter
– High sound quality and stable RF; great for concert halls, houses of worship, and more
– Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls
– EQ, limiter, gain control and balance controls for audio to taste
– Receiver has an approximately 7 hours of battery life per charge (batteries and charging station sold separately)
– Built-in receiver headphone amp for exceptional sound quality
– OLED screens on receiver and transmitter for viewing settings and alerts
– Transmitter features balanced XLR inputs, loop output, and network port
– 3000 Link mode for use with other 3000 Series Wireless items
– Channel plan option for configuring all network-connected transmitters via an RF scan from a single receiver
– Wireless Manager-ready for remote monitor and control