The Audio-Technica ATW-902A System 9 VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The system consists of a wireless VHF receiver and a wireless VHF handheld microphone transmitter. The receiver utilizes two dipole antennas for extended range, and allows you to select your VHF transmission frequency from 169 to 172 MHz.
The receiver includes LED indicator lights for channel, RF, and AF peak. The back of the receiver includes a volume control knob, a squelch control knob, a balanced XLR audio output, and an unbalanced 1/4″ audio output. The receiver also includes a power cord hook to prevent accidental pull-out of the DC power supply.
The handheld microphone transmitter is powered by two AA batteries and includes a battery status LED indicator, channel selection DIP switches, and a power/mute button.
– System 9 guitar wireless system with ATW-R900a receiver, ATW-T901a bodypack transmitter, and AT-GcW instrument cable
– 4-channel, frequency-agile design supplies interference-free operation (169.505MHz, 170.245MHz, 171.045MHz, and 171.905MHz)
– Advanced dipole antenna system supplies extended operating range
– Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks offer compatibility with a wide range of gear
– Volume control makes gain staging easy
– AF Peak, RF, and Power indicator lights give you at-a-glance confirmation of your settings
– Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality makes cutting the cord a breeze