Part of the ATW-3255 3000 Series in-ear personal wireless monitoring system, the Audio-Technica ATW-3250 is available here as an individual component—a wireless stereo bodypack receiver used in conjunction with a separately available ATW-T3205 stereo transmitter. Create your own mono or stereo mix with EQ, limiter, pan, and personal mix controls, and hear yourself clearly along with everyone else in the band, while moving freely on stage.
Also included, the ATH-E40 professional in-ear headphones reproduce clear and accurate audio. They are equipped with exchangeable flexible memory cable loops, which fit over your ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort.
– The lightweight ATW-R3250 bodypack receiver clips on your clothing or belt and is easy to conceal and comfortable to wear.
– Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls.
– Audio settings including EQ, limiter, gain control, and balance allow each performer to customize their mix directly from the receiver.
– An OLED screen on the front panel and a simple menu allow for easy setups, even on dark stages.
– Cue mode enables an audio engineer to monitor several IEM channels from a single receiver.
– Equipped with an efficient headphone amp to ensure clear, natural sound quality.
– Standard 3.5mm output jack to accommodate a wide variety of earphones.
– Bodypack receiver operates continuously for up to 6 hours with alkaline batteries and up to 7 hours when powered by NiMH batteries.
– When using NiMH batteries, the receiver can be charged in the ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging stations (both available separately).
ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitor Headphones:
– The ATH-E40 in-ear monitoring headphones feature dual-phase, push/pull drivers for accuracy and clarity.
– Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation.
– Detachable cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors.
– Flexible memory cable loops fit over your ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort.
– Four pairs of silicone eartips are included for a secure, personalized fit that can be worn comfortably for hours.
Stable Wireless Performance in Congested RF Environments:
– The 3000 Series Wireless IEM offers exceptionally wideband UHF coverage (138 MHz) and operates in frequency band DF2 (470 to 608 MHz), far away from potential Wi-Fi and cell phone interference in the 2.4 GHz range.
– The bodypack receiver utilizes antenna diversity—with the earphone’s cable functioning as a secondary antenna—to improve RF stability.