The Audio-Technica BP4001 Handheld Microphone delivers a sensitivity and frequency response, well suited for speech reproduction during interviews, presentations, ENG (Electronic News Gathering), EFP (Electronic Field Production) and broadcast applications. Its cardioid polar pattern eliminates off-axis signal and minimizes feedback. The BP4001’s rugged construction features a long handle that will easily accommodate microphone flags.
– Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
– Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
– Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
– The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
– Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
– Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
– Equipped with windscreen, carrying case, protective pouch and professional stand clamp