The ASI574x series is a member of the new generation of professional PCI-Express sound card designed for use in radio broadcast automation. The new half-height PCI Express card format allows use in 2U servers facilitating increased density for high channel count audio applications.
Providing 4 or 12 play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 4 or 8 record streams fed from 4 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5788 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.The ASI5744 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
The ASI5740 provides only balanced analog inputs and outputs while the ASI5741 provides only AES/EBU inputsand outputs. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback. For surround sound applications, SSX™ mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
– 4 balanced stereo analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu. (ASI5740 and ASI5744 only)
– 4 AES/EBU inputs and outputs with sample rate converters on all inputs. (ASI5741 and ASI5744 only)
– Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input. (ASI5741 and ASI5744 only)
– 4 or 12 stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
– 4 stereo or 8 mono streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
– Formats include 8,16,24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates to 96kHz
– SSX mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
– 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
– SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression on all I/O
– Half height PCI Express card format
– Up to 8 cards in one system
– Windows 10, 7, Server 2012/2008 and Linux software drivers available