The ASI5740, ASI5741 and ASI5744 are professional Low Profile PCI-Express sound cards designed for use in the installed sound, entertainment and broadcast markets.
Providing up to 12 play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI574x series features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI5744 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The ASI5740 provides analog inputs and outputs only while the ASI5741 provides AES/EBU inputs and outputs only.The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback.
For surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
– 4 or 12 stereo/mono streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
– 4 or 8 stereo/mono streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
– Formats include 8,16,24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates to 96kHz
– SSX2 mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
– Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu (ASI5740 and ASI5744 only)
– 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
– AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs (ASI5741 and ASI5744 only)
– Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input (ASI5744 only)
– Low profile short length PCI(e) card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
– Up to 8 cards in one system
– Windows and Linux software drivers available