The ASI5811and ASI5810 are professional PCIe audio adapters designed for use in radio broadcast production.They offer two stereo record streams from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output.They also include GPIO in the form of four opto-isolated inputs and two relay isolated outputs.The ASI5811 also includes a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.Breakout cable CBL1312 with XLR connectors supplied.2FEATURES
– Four stereo streams of PCM playback
– Two stereo streams of PCM record
– Balanced stereo analog input and output with +24dBu I/O.
– PCIe interface.
– GPIO: Four opto inputs and two relay outputs.
– AES/EBU digital input and output with hardware Sample Rate Converter (SRC) on the input.
– Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 5-band equalizer (ASI5811 only, no mic input on ASI5810)
– 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters -100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
– 11 to 192kHz sample rates
– MRX™ multi rate mixing technologysupports digital mixing of multiple sample rates
– SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
– DC Coupled
– Up to 8 cards in one system
– Windows 10, 8.x, 7, Server 2008/2012 and Linux drivers available