The Iyo Dante® is a cost-effective family of microphone/line Dante audio-over-IP (AoIP) interfaces in a 1U rack mount format. Seven models provide various configurations of balanced analog audio inputs and outputs. Each input accommodates microphone through line level signals with a gain range of -60 to +24dBu. +48V phantom power is individually switchable on each input. Output levels are configurable up to +24dBu.
Iyo devices can be used in Dante network installations or can also be set to operate as AES67 devices for use in Livewire+™ networks. See Iyo Dante & AES67 document for more information.
Iyo devices feature an embedded web server, allowing configuration and monitoring of input and output levels. Routing is achieved using the Dante Controller. RGB LEDs on the Iyo’s front panel show per channel audio levels and streaming status.
When used in conjunction with the Audinate’s Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) installed on your PC, all Iyo Dante units can operate as direct input/output PC devices. Or use them as stand alone input/output devices to connect to other endpoints in a larger Dante network environment.
– Up to 32 channels of Dante audio-over-IP with AES67 interoperability
– 44.1, 48 or 96kHz sample rates
– Balanced microphone/line level inputs with level range of -60 to +24dBu
– Balanced line level outputs with level range of 0 to +24dBu
– Switchable +48V phantom power on each input
– RGB front panel LEDs provide per channel metering and stream status
– Built in web server provides audio level configuration and monitoring
– 1U rack-mount unit
– Dual RJ-45 network jacks can be operated in redundant or switched mode
– Built-in universal 90-260VAC power supply
– Auxiliary +12VDC input provides power supply redundancy
– Dante Domain Manager “DDM” ready
– Public control protocol