SonoFiber™ is the perfect solution for those budget-conscious projects, requiring a Class A fire-rating, without the aesthetic demands of designer treatments such as fabric-covered panels. SonoFiber™ is a good absorber, ideal for nightclubs, restaurants, gymnasiums, houses of worship, multi-purpose rooms and any other commercial or industrial environment where aesthetic concerns are secondary to performance and safety. Due to it’s flexibility, SonoFiber™ makes it easy to install on irregular surfaces, and for filling cavities on corner-spanning panels. It is best used in overhead applications that are out-of-reach (not ceiling grids). SonoFiber™ is a natural fiber, acoustic, absorptive material that is is available in 1″ Panels.
It is best applied with a mixture of Tubetak Pro™ Liquid Adhesive and Foamtak™ Adhesive Spray or with mechanical fasteners.
– Lower cost per square foot
– Sound absorption coefficients equal to or better than 2″ thick melamine products
– A flexible form that will not puncture or break like melamine panels
– Safe, easy, dust-free installations
– Meets ASTM-E84 Class A Fire Rating*
Available Sizes and Colors: 1″ x 24″ x 48″ – In Charcoal, Beige, Gray, & White