This absorber combines a visually attractive acoustic foam absorption panel with specially engineered air cavities to yield extraordinary sonic benefits.
The VersaTile design allows it to be implemented in a variety of ways. It can be positioned to bridge a corner, creating a sizable air pocket that provides some great low frequency absorption. It can also be placed on walls and ceilings with either side out, allowing for some sophisticated looks while offering superior absorption characteristics versus thinner, flat acoustic foam panels.
– All-in-one-panel room treatment – one box solves a wide range of acoustical problems
– General broadband absorption (ideal for the front mix wall)
– Great for corner bass trapping
– Allows disguising of cable runs and for use in irregular corners
– Sophisticated look
– Class B flame retardancy
– Will not crumble with age