QOR.32 is an Axia integrated console engine for iQ mixing consoles that combines audio I/O, a console power supply, mixing engine and built-for-broadcast network switch into one easy-to-deploy package. Each QOR.32 provides 16 Analog inputs and 8 Analog outputs, 2 AES/EBU inputs and 2 AES/EBU outputs, 4 Microphone inputs with selectable Phantom power, 8 GPIO machine-control logic ports, each with 5 inputs and 5 outputs, an integrated network switch with 6 Livewire® 100BASE-T Ethernet ports and 2 1000BASE-T (Gigabit) ports with SFP, a heavy-duty Telecom-grade power supply with fanless convection cooling, and an industrial-grade CPU designed for harsh-environment reliability.
Use QOR.32 with an Axia iQ mixing console as a standalone studio solution, or connect to other Axia equipment as part of a larger IP-Audio network. Simple Networking allows daisy-chain connection of up to 4 QOR-based studios without the use of an external network switch. Connecting a QOR Backup adds auto-switching redundant backup power. I/O can easily be expanded using Axia Audio Nodes.
– Fanless design with heavy machined heat-sinks is completely silent in-studio.
– Front-panel LED display monitors power and network status.
– Telecom grade power supplies are designed for maximum uptime under harsh conditions.
– Add an Axia Console Power Supply Backup to QOR.32 for dual-redundant power supply with automatic, seamless switching.
– Built-in, zero-configuration network switch with Gigabit and SFP for long-distance fiber connection.
– Large variety of built-in audio I/O boasts studio-grade audio performance specs.
– Add more I/O a la carte using Axia xNodes.
– Software upgrade adds AES67 support, allowing the QOR.32 integrated console engine to receive and transmit AES67 streams via Livewire+™.
– Automix allows operators to automatically and efficiently balance the levels of on-air-sources when more than one source is open at a time in a studio.