IP Audio decoder with USB/Micro SD flash interface and serial port. Support of Internet Radio (AACplus, MP3, shoutcast, TCP streaming) and VoIP (SIP, RTP) codecs and protocols.
The Exstreamer 1xx family of products decode IP Audio streams and play out the received Audio signal to amplifiers. Supporting a large number of protocols, encoding methods and application specific firmware, the products can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio, as well as VoIP applications. Control and local storage interfaces are device specific to match different use cases.
– AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, PCM linear Decoding
– IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
– Line Level Output (Stereo)
– Relay Output (Ex110 & Ex120 only)
– RS-232 Serial Port
– Power Supply (9-30 VDC, 12-24 VAC, plug included)
– IR receiver and Display built-in (Ex110 & Ex120 only)
– MicroSD or USB Flash Interface