The MA400 SIP Opus codec enables remote contribution links with SIP and the high-quality, open audio format Opus in a cost-effective solution. The advantages of the royality-free Opus codec are its quality, efficiency and low latency. Combined with the SIP functionality to establish seamless links across VoIP and other IP based communications systems, it is ideal for remote contribution applications. The SIP functionality in the Barix unit allows to dial another device or auto replies to a call and automatically negotiate a transmission link.
The unit provides microphone or line input and line and speaker output on both sides. Two units can work together or one can interoperate with 3rdparty products such as Wheatstone, Comrex or other SIP Opus enabled equipment.
– Remote Radio Broadcasting
– SIP based STL
– SIP based Studio to Studio Link
– SIP based audio transport
– Bi-Direction Opus Mono Codec
– Microphone /line level input
– 5 Watt 8Ohm or Line level output
– Power over Ethernet (PoE)
– Audio level supervision with SNMP trap generation
– Support of multiple coding standards
– Works with SIP Opus compliant 3rdparty equipment
– Simple Player support for RTP stream decoding (alternative to SIP based connection)