A wide variety of audio environments, such as SIP, InformaCast and Syn-Apps are supported. Codecs include PCM, AACplus, MP3, OPUS, G.711, G.722 that can be streamed using HTTP and RTP. Audio files can be stored on the internal memory and their playback can be trigger ed via a simple UDP command. Thanks to the priority handler, the Exstreamer M400 can be configured to switch between sources according to on of the five priority settings and therefore eliminates the need for an audio matrix device. The M400 is a solid metal device, compact and easily installed. It is connected to your amplifier, DSP or audio mixer via a stereo output on RCA connectors. The configuration of the device is done via the local web interface.
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) Interface
IPv4, IPv6 capable
10/100 fdx/hdx, auto negotiation
– TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, SRTP SIP, SIPS, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, mDNS/DNS-SD (Avahi), NTP
– Singlewire InformaCast compatibility – requires extra license
– Syn-Apps Revolution compatibility
– MP3 CBR/VBR, up to 320 kbps, 8..48 kHz sample freq.
– AAC-HE (AAC, AAC plus, AAC plus V2)
– PCM linear 16bit @44.1 kHz
– Opus, WAV, OGG Vorbis