Better Nuts allows you to take the OEM RE20 mount and get this securely connects it to your boom! Created stronger and larger so you can stop your microphone from slamming against your board during a break. .3 x 2 x 1 in.
– Made With Steel: Better Nuts are manufactured with steel not brass like OEM nuts that ensure your threads stay strong.
– Whip Out Your Wrench: A powder-coated hex design allows for you to get a tight grip and get that sucker tight on your boom.
– And An Allen Wrench: Connect your mount to the Better Nut with a longer, stronger Allen bolt (unlike OEM screws) that allows you to ensure a tight grip.
– Use Your Booms Pivot Head: Did you know your booms connection point can spin? Probably didnt because OEM nuts didnt let them. Better Band’s will allow it.
– More Threads, More Better: OEM nuts and screws are short and barely make a connection. Better Nuts have many more threads, and a lot more contact points, which means less microphones falling on the board.