The SK-4500-TC provides critical coverage with a wide frequency range from 1 MHz to 4.5 GHz.
Discontinuities can be a real problem and cause significant reflections by damaged cables, loose or improperly installed connectors, and environmental factors. With Bird’s DTF (Distance to Fault) mode, SiteHawk finds the exact location of the problem “in true distance units”!
Eliminate wasted time swapping out components until you determine the issue. Save critical time, components, and money by correctly identifying issues the first time to efficiently direct vital resources to implement solutions.
– Test RF cables and antennas at the frequency of operation.
– Locate RF cable, connector and antenna problems at the source.
– FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
– Fault location or DTF mode plots VSWR or Return Loss levels at each distance point along the cable and antenna system length.
– Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
– OTG USB communication port for connection to Bird power sensors, storage devices and battery charging.