The ACS 4.4 G2 provides matrix audio switching of 4 stereo inputs to 4 stereo outputs. Matrix switching allows any/or all inputs to be assigned to any/or all outputs. The ACS 4.4 G2 may be controlled via its front panel rotary encoder control knob and TAKE switch, contact closures, open collectors, logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port (USB or Ethernet optional). Installation is simplified with RJ45 audio jacks for input and output connections and plug-in euroblock screw terminal connectors for expansion and remote control.
– 4×4 balanced analog stereo matrix audio switcher.
– Front panel rotary encoder control knob and separate “TAKE” push button are provided for input to output channel selection.
– 16 input “PIP” (GPI / Triggers) port (or remote control) with front panel LED indicator.
– Multi-drop RS-232 serial port (USB and/or Ethernet optional) and ASCII command set for computer/automation control.
– Three audio switching modes: Interlock, overlap, and mix.
– Internal silence sensors monitor each output and provide front panel LED silence indicators and silence alarm open collector outputs. Trip level, silence delay and restore duration timing are user configurable.
– Front panel stereo LED VU meters. (Output one only)
– Stereo headphone output with front panel headphone jack and level control. (Output one only)
– Configurable power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
– Four open collector outputs act as status tally or controllable via serial burst commands.
– Two SPDT relay outputs with selectable function.
– Front panel multi-turn input level trimmers and internal single turn output level controls.
– Electronically balanced stereo inputs and outputs with low noise, low distortion circuitry.
– Most configuration options are via the internal dip-switches.
– Multiple units may be cascaded to expand audio inputs.
– RJ45 audio jacks for audio I/O and plug-in euro-block screw terminals for audio expansion and remote-control connections.
– Fully RFI proofed.
– Includes PS-1515 +/-15VDC universal desktop power supply (100-240 VAC, 46-63 Hz input) with IEC AC inlet.
– Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting is also possible.