The Audio Sentinel®+» Web/RJ is Broadcast Tools’ next-generation web-enabled two channel stereo silence and phase monitor with an integrated 2×1 switcher. It is designed to monitor two analog audio sources, one primary, the other back-up. When silence is detected on the primary input it can automatically switch to the back-up input via mechanical latching relays. It features a browser-based HTML5 web interface and supports SSL/TLS email (Gmail, etc.), SMS-email notification, as well as SNMP.
The Audio Sentinel®+» Web/RJ can be configured and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate this product using a desktop web browser or web-enabled (HTML5) mobile device. App Store not required. Email and SMS-email notification can be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence or out-of-phase audio is detected. SMTP username and passwords using STARTTLS (Gmail, etc.) or Base64 authentication are supported. SNMP traps and SET/GET are built-in, allowing multiple units to be monitored and configured with SNMP management software.
– Built-in web server provides simple, web-based (HTML5) notification, monitoring, configuration, and control.
– Powered by a high-performance ARM® Cortex™ processor.
– Support for STARTTLS secure SMTP authentication (Gmail, etc.)
– Front panel, remote, and web-based switcher controls.
– Both stereo inputs feature silence sensors/phase monitors with front panel activity and alarm LED indicators.
– Silence trip level detection from -15dB to -35dB in 1 dB steps for each stereo channel.
– Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
– Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
– Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
– Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
– Pluggable screw terminal block and RJ45 audio jacks for stereo inputs and output.Fully RFI proofed.
– Surge protected internal power supply, universal switching power supply with domestic connector supplied. International power supply optional.
– Up to two units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf.